Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Monday, December 18, 2006

Wow... been a while.

Sorry to anyone who reads my blog once in a while that I have not updated in a coons age, Been a tad busy with the Christmas season, and new systems.

I think I may have gone a bit overboard with my xmas shopping but I only have 2 people to buy for this year and they have been pretty good to me on my birthday and such so I decided to go all out ^^.

But enough of me and my x-mas expenditures, the new systems!

Wii-The one I got due to a preorder a few months in advance, damn nice system truely a familly system it's just so damn fun to play tennis with 3 people and laugh at how no one can swing properly :p

PS3- Sure...I didn't get one, but what I did do is setup the example kiosk at work, so at work I have a working PS3 to play with XD, never had a chance to use it yet though too busy working I guess X-mas retail is insane not because of customers but because of the insane ammounts of stock we get.

I'm planning on getting a PS3 but...sometime next year after I finish my upgrading, then I can work full time and afford the expensive hunk of chromed plastic. Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home