Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Shameless Graphic Plug.

Yup another wallpaper I made with old vectors I got tired of looking at the same one of Ichigo.

Maybe more people are familliar with Ghost in the shell anyways and I might get a few comments on this. Nothing big, but quick and simple, I hope someone else decides they need a new desktop XD.

For some reason I have a urge to make a wallpaper out of a certain Tarutaru's art but obviously it's not mine to use...Just one of those urges I get >.>. Some images just get my creative juices flowing and make me want to make something with them XD.

Anyways enough of me rambling, FFXI life is pretty standard at the moment I'm trying to catch Onekomaru online so I can "Add her to my friends list!" but I'm always asleep by the time she logs on nowdays due to daytime work hours and whatnot ^^;. If all works out today expect to see me leveling in the dunes tomorrow on my poorly geared BLM, with my brother Oshikorosu *Rdm* and his Girlfriend Koibito *Whm* and then when they get near 17 I'm gonna go grab my puppetmaster just because I got some strange urge to level it again, or...maybe it's becasue I hate mage jobs and need something to meele with XD. I hope to get to actually talk to some of the people I know soon get a few social linkshells sence it seems so many people are in different shells, wether it be people I know well already...that would be you Rhyis, Neko, and Wyred...or people I hope to get to know better.

*PS*

If you want a HQ version on the wallpaper just ask I leave a low quality one there for my blogs memory sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home