Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh no...I got a scanner!

I needed the print of a resume to apply at a new job, so I decided why always complain about printing stuff when I can just buy a printer! So off I go buying the cheapest printer I can find...and what do my eyes spy on that cheap boxes title *Scaner/Printer* So I just had to get it...and give a easily bored man a scaner, this is what you get.
But...thats beside the point, while being drove around town I decided to apply somewhere that I didn't even think about working at before...the Sony store. Strangly I walked in and imediatly got a interview for thursday hopefully it will go well and I will have a good full time job >.> and maybe discounts XD

2 Comments:

Blogger wyred said...

And then proceed to infiltrate Square-Enix and delete all the RMT characters!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Oshikorosu said...

Indeed!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home