Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Thursday, October 05, 2006

I hate the law...

So I go to my interview at the Sony store and everything seems to be in order and the person interviewing me seemed like he was just about to say the words "Your Hired" Until he took another look at my resume and seen that I was not yet 18...only by a few weeks >.< but he said that the position had to be filled by the 17th and I needed to be 18 to get a Bondable job...so ya...this is like the 5th time I've been turned down a job just because I'm not 18 yet!

DAMN YOU AGE RESTRICTIONS! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

It's too bad if I got hired I would have got a free trip to calgary for 3 day payed training T-T...I'm gonna start to look into other revenues of work I think...it's just so hard to find a full time job that is enjoyable for the most part.

Fast food-Never again.
Electronics- Never any full time spots for good pay.
Printing- No positions at all...
Graphic design- No one in my city hardly even knows what those words mean.

What to do...what to do...Maybe I'll look into how well freelancing pays, doubt I'll find anything good enough to get me to start designing freelance but you never know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

Yeah, I know the feeling. I doubt anyone in this town knows what "graphic design" is either.

Just wait it out, I suppose. If it's only a few weeks, you can start looking again then.

... then there's the 21 barrier. >.>

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home