Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Friday, July 21, 2006

template update


Been working on the template for my new layout, partly a collaberation on me and my brothers part on designing it.

*he is to thank for the wiked looking border on my banner but the inside and the rest so far is mine* He got a bit stumped on designing the layout, and I had a good idea to recreate something from one of my earlier days *the cracked scratched metal for the content boxes* I think it turned out well but can't wait to finish and get my brother to code it.

If anyone would like to post comments critique or advice please do so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boa Valenwood said...

Yeah I'm not a big bleeding dark barwire whatnot fan either, but I think it fits the theme very well. Good job. :o

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.dashcoversandfloormats.info/acurarlreviews.html Discount video cards Paintballing il 1968 oldsmobile part Male body builders Car go gps in Peugeot 307 3 door windscreen cover juniper credit card acura rsx tire size

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home