Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Thursday, June 29, 2006

Been wanting to do something for a long time...

Well I am a graphic designer of sorts I guess and I always wanted to make a layout for my blog ever sence I first made it...

"So Jynx just make a template and code it up"

Well the truth is...I don't know how to code enough to put together I sight...it took me forever to learns what
meant...I'm kinda ashamed to admit it but thats one of those hurdles I kinda shoved off to the side while I made web templates for people who didn't need me to do any coding ^^.

So I ask of you the few who may read my blog if you could point me to, or give me a quick understanding of how this damn code stuff works I would be in your debt. These long strings of letters and number make no sense to me...

and I have so many good ideas for blog layouts... I could even design a few for people who want them...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that I'd love to help you if you're interested in this sort of thing. And if you're finding it difficult to perform, you can always turn around and give me a shout, mate. I guess that's what brother's are for? And, wyred's correct, http://www.w3schools.com/ is a really nice website for beginning with some things; though -- skinning for some blogs can be a hassle, due to the fact that you have to manipulate their own coding. I'm sure if you need help, you can give me a shout. I'll be there.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home