Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Friday, April 14, 2006

Lvl 75!

I must say...when I started playing FFXI 75 levels was a massive goal for me...and in the future it seemed to become a even larger goal when sitting LFG 6+ hours was common and I rarely had the time to be doing that.

as time slowly ran down, through many ENM's and exp scrolls I evntually reached lvl 73...and when this happend a whole new world became clear...the world of merit parties. 5k exp /hr was now a thing to be shuned and people had extreme expectations of you due to the large gap in skill Merits could create between a 75thf without merits and a 75 thf with maxed merits...luckily for me not many thief were seeking during my 73-75 leveling spree.

Within two days of reaching 73 I finally hit that magic number...75!~

I hope that I will learn to love the merit system and spend some time farming gil I have lost through the many factors of leveling...a blm brother who i've givin well over 1 million gil.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratz =D

Welcome to the 75 club.

V/r
Trick

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home