Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Friday, June 20, 2008

This game amazes me...undiscovered secrets!



So, here I am sitting on my lvl 17 redmage murdering tiny Lycopodiums in Sarutabaruta of the past...I had been standing in the same place some time with two mandragoras watching my murder there kin and then one decided he would reward me with this...wtf?

If you cant gleem from the Screenshot, I magically received regen effect, and decent sized one for doing absolutly nothing...3hp/tick regen just for standing still beside it for a minute of two. I have now gathered a large group and just watching them spam this on me! I can't believe no one has ever seen this before.

I NOW CLAIM THIS MY DISCOVERY IN THE WORLD OF FFXI! I CLAIM RIGHT TO SAY...I DISCOVERED THIS!

also the effect seems to last a long while as well. that extra boost for soloing out in the WOTG areas and just that quirky thing I expect the Dev team to add and never tell anyone about.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm wow o.O u should post this on BG and see if anyone else has seen this before.

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is also a fair bit of stuff that people just don't talk about. ^_^;

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to crush your hopes but...
this quest and the effects has been posted on wiki for quite some time already...

9:02 PM  
Blogger Oshikorosu said...

Ya, I helped add those facts and effects.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home