Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Sunday, May 18, 2008

Adventure updates soon

Not been up too much past my last post, mainly took a hiatus from the game and just starting to get back into it. Trying to help my bro get some CoP done before he finds himself employed again and out of time to enjoy the game for some reason.

Other than that trying to force myself to skill cooking past 94...those unstackable ingredients for sweet rice cake really turn my 10 free inv slots off. Maybe once the Bonanza is done and I win 100m gil I'll finish cooking...and get a mandau...and pimp my Corsair out...and gear my lvl 17 BLM all the way to 75.

I'm gonna take a few pictures of my adventures in the next while update it and force people to comment in this blog before I blow myself to bits with every fruitless post that bring 0 comments besides one offering my pills to help keep me....up....ugh....maybe someone could show me how to set a filter to stop spam posts.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures please !!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home