Name:
Location: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada


Friday, February 10, 2006

Oh the insanity!


I used to make alot of requested signatures back in the day, but as I got better the comitment to all my signatures became greater and less rewarding due to the fact the lifetime of a requested signature can be anywhere from Never being used at all to a month or two tops.

I make a few signatures now and then to keep myself polished and up to date, but I feel I took too long of a break and my work is begining to deminish, I have to get all my old files off of my old computer so I can make quality signatures like I used too.

Here is the latest requested signature I have made *I find half the time my requested sigs are uninpired or half assed * What do you guys think about this...*if anyone even view my blog >_>*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home